Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The advances in stem boob research.

Remember yesterday when I mentioned that other countries are ahead of the U.S. in Stem Cell research? Well I now have proof and this innovation is from Japan, not the U.S. It turns out that some Japanese scientists to use stem and fat cells to make women’s boobs BIGGER.

So what they do is remove fat from a woman’s stomach or thighs; mix it with some stem cells and reinsert it in her….. The results are that they are “soft and natural”, not like the silicone implant. Not that I’ve ever felt a silicone implant so I wouldn’t know the difference. They report that the implant doesn’t appear to be a big lump so it would look more natural.

The fact that they look natural would probably end the catty fests women have when they see someone with fake boobs. I know it happens, I’ve heard it myself and at one point I was asked “Would you like that?” My answer was, “I don’t care if their real or not, I just want to play with them”. Needless to say, this answer would get me some stares, but I am a guy after all.

While boobs are one of my favorite topics (I’m sorry, I can’t help it), but I have to wonder; should scientist be doing stem cell research in order to better mankind instead of increasing the cup size of a woman’s breasts? Does this also mean that there are Japanese scientists doing stem cell research to increase the size of my “deal”?

This is Bush’s fault. While scientists in the U.S. are hampered in stem cell research, research that could produce the cures of Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Spinal Cord Injuries, but they have limited funding because Bush is busy catering to his Bible thumping friends. Meanwhile in Japan, they’re researching a way to make boobs bigger. It appears that they don’t have their priorities straight. Oh the other hand, I do like boobs.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: