Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The URl that never was.

A little while ago, I pondered the idea of buying my own domain. I though it would be cool to own my own domain. People tying www.whatever.com to visit my site. The problem was that www.whatever was owned by someone else. So I sat down and did a list of domains that I might want to own and headed to GoDaddy to see if they were available. This is the result of my search and my thinking.

whogivesaratsass.com was taken. Plan and simple. I though who gives a rat’s ass would be cool. Let’s face it; I’m not trying to define mankind here.

shirtlessfatguys.com was also taken. I just thought that naming my website after a bunch of fat guys without shirts going ‘Huh’ would have been cool.

iloveboobies.com was taken. No fancy explanation. I just love boobies.

pullmyfinger.com was not available. A domain that refers to underleg noises shouldn’t be taken too seriously

istomcruisenuts.com is gone. I guess the jumping on Oprah’s couch and all the nut job babbling he’s been doing pretty well answers that question.

thetoiletoverflowed.com is available. I thought, at last. A domain name is available but do I want my website associated with water coming from a toilet? Back to the drawing board.

Ihavebadhair.com is taken. Guess that I’m not the only one with bad hair.

ilovegilbertgodfrey.com is available. I guess this mean not everyone a Gilbert Godfrey fan. I still believe that he is the most underappreciated comic of our time. I remember seeing him at the Hugh Heffner roast and he’s complaining that he was the last roaster and how Ice T ripped off his act but he was going to do it anyway. He then said “I’m going kill you white mother fuckers and rape some of you white bitches” All this from a tiny Jewish guy.

spandexplusfatsguysequalsyuck.com is available and is a public service announcement, not a blog.

whataloadofcrap.com pretty well describes my blog BUT is taken.

someonegetthisgoatoutofhere.com is available and is a cry for help. SOMEONE GET THIS GOAT OUT OF MY APARTMENT. Beer and newspaper is not a good meal.

So right now my options are limited so I’ll stay put for now. The price is right.(I like free) so don’t worry bout me moving.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: