Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm blind, I cannot see.

I’m on the bus and I see some guy with an unlit cigarette in his mouth I want to say “Hey Asshole, What’s the matter; you can’t wait to get off the bus to poison yourself?” I just ant too……..ARGHHHH MY CONTACT LENS POPED OUT.

Just got back from the bathroom and my contact lens is GONE. Now I have to spend the rest of my day half squinting. The good news is that my brain tries to compensate by relying on the good eye but it’s not always perfect. DAMMIT.

Maybe I should go and put an eye patch on and growl like a pirate. I could go ARGHH a lot. Ahh the joys of being half blind.

Ironically I find myself closing the good eye and enjoying the blurry word around me I’m enjoy the fact that I can’t read my paperwork. WHAT DOES THIS SAY??? Now the ugly people don’t look so bad. Why? Because in an instant, they are all blurry and all the ugliness gets rubbed away.

You know when everything is blurry, everyone looks the same. I see no differences in anybody. I wonder what the world would be like if we all saw things blurry. No more conflicts over minor issues because we wouldn’t be able to see them because they would all be blurry. Designer clothes would look like bargain clothes so the rich and the not so rich would also look the same.

Oh and since my vision is impaired, I can’t see any spelling mistakes in this post.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: