Thursday, March 09, 2006

I was Tagged

Vics tagged me which is a good thing or else I would have went on about the 2 Quebec families and the Tim Horton's thing.

2 names you go by:
Computer Geek.
Big Guy

2 parts of your heritage:
English
French

2 things that scare you:
Lack of success in life.
Richard Simmons

2 of your everyday essentials:
Pepsi (Big Surprise)
2 Hours of City of Heroes

2 things you are wearing right now:
Blue long sleeve shirt
Black PANTS !!!

2 favorite bands or musical artists:
Linkin Park
Evanescence

2 things you want in a relationship:
Love
Money

2 truths:
Knight Rider was a kids show.
Pamela Anderson’s success is a result of her boobs.

2 things that appeal to you in a woman:
Witty
Smart (I HATE DUMB PEOPLE)

2 things you want really badly:
A Big Ass HDTV
A high-rise condo overlooking the city.

2 places you want to go on vacation:
UK
Japan

2 things you want to do before you die:
Go back to New York and visit ground zero.
Make prank phone calls with James Earl Jones

2 stores where you shop:
Old Navy
Best Buy

2 people I'm tagging:

April (because she’s back)
Hugh (because he’s back)

My 2 bytes

No comments: