Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Delicious bookmarks

Over the weekend I made a nasty discovery. I’ve discovered that something had eaten most of my bookmarks. Needless to say, I’M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. These bookmarks of my web surfing have been collected over the years of me surfing on the Interweb and now most of them are lost. I still have some left but…the mass majority of them have disappeared. So as a result, I’ve decided to move my bookmarks ONLINE. From now on, I’m keeping all my bookmarks on Del.icio.us (I hate trying to figure out where all the dots are supposed to go.), so as a side effect (and a good one at that) I’m now able to share all my bookmarked sites with you.

Another feature I’ve also noticed is that Delicious will also let you know who else has bookmarked that site and you can check out their links. I could see that 2 other people have bookmarked Miss Jay’s blog and 2 other people bookmarked Vics blog. So I added my blog and ZERO other people have bookmarked Tales from the Great White North, I thought ‘Oh well’ and I continued to add my favorite blogs onto delicious and some had other people bookmarking that site and some didn’t. Then I discovered that My Secret Geek Blog was on someone else’s bookmark. My regular blog which I update several times a week (I’m going back to daily, honest), had no other links but my Geek Blog which I update twice a month if I’m lucky had another link. WHAT THE HECK!! Is it my breath? Is it time to change templates? Is it my shitty podcasts with me breathing into the mike like Darth Vader?

Anyway from now on, I’ll be sharing my links. From the blogs, to the webcomics to the City of heroes crap. Oh and all the tech news anyone can stomach. So check out my Delicious page

My 2 bytes

No comments: