Sunday, February 06, 2005

Posting about NOTHING

It's been a less than spectacular weekend. I spend all day Saturday sneezing, from when I woke up until 3:00am the next day, when I finally took some NyQuil so I could fall asleep.

I knew I was in for a good day when I first sneezed after getting out of bed. Not so much the sneeze but the loss of dignity as I now had a foot long lines of snot coming from each nostril. I'm just glad that no one saw it. It was disgusting to say the least and I'm not sure why I'm talking about here.

Here a tip. These people who refill printer cartridges are crooks and are full of crap. Yesterday I went to get refill a cartridge that shouldn't have been empty and $11.00 later, I'm still having the same problem. Then my other catridge (which I let them fill) started causing problems because it was empty as well (and it was only 'refilled' 2 weeks ago). So, I'm never going to trust those 'refill' places again. It only cost me $24 to get new cartridges anyway.

I'm not full of wisdom today actually. Its cold out but not freezing so I'm not going to complain about the weather. Actually it's typical for this time of year.

GRRR This post is bullshit but we all have so there. I bought Aliens vs. Predator at Costco. Maybe I'll come up with something after.

My 2 bytes

No comments: