Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I heard you missed me, I'm back.

Sorry for the disappearance. I know its not like me but I wasn’t feeling all that hot the past little while, Physically or Mentally. I’m suffering from this flu bug and I just want to sleep this thing off and at the same time, I’m getting sick of work (again). I’m starting to feel like a hamster running around in one of those wheels. I’m going nowhere fast.

So over the past few days, I have developed opinions that I feel the need to express but I just didn’t have the energy to do it. Even now, my time is limited since I’m writing this blog post at work.

One thing that I decided is that I’m never going to blog about work related issues, too many people are loosing their jobs over that even though that I feel its time to move on. Until I’m actually out the door, I still need the paycheck so unless I win the lottery on Friday (24 Million, cross your fingers for me, yeah right) , I’m not going to mention work EVER. Actually I remember Vics posting something in regards to that issue once, about a group and how they boycott any company that does this. I’ll have to look at her blog again and find it.

Other issues building up are the hockey strike and the inevitable cancellation of the NHL season. Personally I just want it to get it over with. I really don’t care as much anymore. I know that I’m suppose to be patriotic about the sport but at this point, I don’t give a crap anymore.

As well I feel the need to discuss things that I saw and did while playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and maybe they are going a little far sometimes. Let’s just saying running about in a Gimp suit and being able to beat old ladies to dead with a dildo is not in good taste. Oh and the game is rated Mature so if children are playing this and the parents are shocked, its their own damn fault for letting them play a “Mature” rated game.

Well the clock is ticking and my time is limited so I’ll continue tomorrow morning or early in the AM.

My 2 bytes

No comments: