Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I think this is a cry for comments.

There’s this guy who has a blog and apparently he’s a little disturbed. He’s holding an innocent teddy bear hostage and if people don’t make comments on his blog, then something awful will happen to the bear. Needless to say, I have made a few comments in order to try and save Vics precious little “Jake”.

He’s even gone so far as to post a picture of himself and the bear on his blog. You can just see the look of fear in Jake’s little innocent eyes and this smugness of the kidnapper. I’m disturbed by all this and I say we need to do something before Jake gets it.

Now that I look at the picture more, he looks more like a Bond villain, when he has 007 in one of those traps that usually contains “friggin sharks with friggin lasers on their friggn heads” or something like that. I can picture Stef with some eastern European accent saying something like “You thought you could penetrate my secret underground base but you were wrong and now I will dispose of you and I will destroy the bear and take over the world. BWAAAAAA”.

Though what Stef needs to remember is that its about that time that the good guys arrive and rescue Bond and save the day with the villain dying by the same fate that he had in mind for Bond (Friggin Sharks). So Stef, I encourage you to take a step back, think about what your doing and release the bear. Oh and if Stef, if you release the the bear unharmed, I'll ad a link to your blog now come back to reality before it too late and you end up friggin shark chow.

Oh and I encourage everyone to make a comment.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: