Saturday, February 19, 2005

Celebrity What???

It's after dark and I don't know what to write about. MMM I'm really have no idea what to write about so it will be about whatever appears in the screen I guess, if that makes sense. I'm sick and tired of the "H" word though that seems to be everywhere.

Well I spent the day with my ass glued to the couch catching up on my TV viewing for the week (God bless my PVR) so now I only have a month's worth of new episodes of "The Osbournes" and 2 weeks worth of "Call for Help" (It's a computer tech show) to watch.

One thing that is bothering me is how Celebrity Poker has suddenly become the rage? What is the deal with watching washed out celebrities play poker now? I mean really, what is the big deal. One day I ended up watching the "World Series of Poker" and I was amazed by the crap going on, even with the announcers. I remember hearing an announcer say once "You have to respect the person with the most chips". Who cares and why is it so friggin important to respect that guy. He has a couple of bad hands and BOOM, he's no longer the "person with the most chips".

Most of these guys are boring as hell and not really funny. If you were to do Celebrity poker the right way, I'd get Ozzy Osbourne, Eminem and Steven Wright playing. Ozzy would be mumbling and mess up and swear. Eminem would be calling everyone Bitch and Steven Wright would mumble so much that no one would understand what the hell he's saying.

A sure sigh that this show is the 21st century Hollywood Squares is the fact that they have one of Kids in the Hall guys hosting the show. I mean what the hell has this guy done since News Radio? NOTHING, except maybe doing commentary on the Kids in the Hall DVD sets. Oh and that guy has let himself go.

Again, I'm just babbling on but I want to leave you with this thought. Martha Stewart will be released from jail in less than 2 weeks.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: