Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Me Time

So I've decided the take the week off. It was getting to the point that even the little things were really starting to piss me off. It felt like doing anything, was a living hell, including updating the blog, (and I enjoy doing this). So it's Wednesday and I've come to the conclusion that I really don't want to go back to that job, ever, but alas, I need to find something new. Oh and I didn't the the job I interviewed for a week ago.

The problem now is that since I've been spending the week goofing off, I really dpn't have much to write about except... IKEA.

Yesterday,I took a trip to IKEA to buy a mini computer desk. I sold my old computer desk before I moved and my plan was to buy a big ass plasma TV and use it as a computer monitor and buy a wireless keyboard and do all my computer stuff from my couch. Well I never bought the TV, and I got tired of the temporary arrangement where I had my computer, so I bought a 30 IKEA desk, put it together and set it up at the end of my couch, so now I can sit comfortably on my couch as I use my PC to blog, work on the site, watch vidoes, or whatever. Bottom line, I'm happy and comfy.

I did have one problem though. I didn't want to leave IKEA. I love everything about IKEA. I wish I have a monster gift card and I would redecorate my place IKEA STYLE. I can picture it now, new dining room table, new couch, new chair, new bed, and all the cool little nick nacks that they have there. Most of my dishes, and cutlery are IKEA (except for the stuff the my mommy and daddy game me). There' just something right about IKEA, right down to the 99 cent breakfasts at their restaurant.

As for the coments from people who didn't know what Battlestar Galatica was... ***sigh***.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: