Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm really stretching here

I remember, as a kid, watching this show called Ray Bradbury Chronicles, and in the introduction he would go on how all he had to do to get an idea to write about was look around his office, and an object would give him inspiration. What a load of crap!!! Don’t get me wrong, I think Ray Bradbury is a great author, but getting an idea by simply looking around his office? Well he did have a lot of crap in there. I say this because once again I’m lacking inspiration.

After looking at my cubicle, I’ve decided that “this is bullshit”. Then I realized that cubicles are meant to be devoid of any form of character. All that is there is my work space is my PC, a phone, some papers, and junk. Oh and my toy helicopter, but the skids on the thing are broken, and management keeps stealing it to play with.

So I take a walk through the warehouse and walk in the aisle where they keep the chocolate bars; different brands like Areo, Smartest, Big Turk, and many others. While I do like chocolate, I can only take it in small doses. Then I walk into a different aisle where they store the condoms. Once again, different types, and different names, and then I thought, what if the people who named the condoms switched jobs with the people who named the chocolate bars? Once again, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m a twisted puppy.

So here’s the nasty list I came up with.

Coffee Crisp (which is a light snack).

Eatmore (nuff said)

Big Turk

Hershey Kisses.

Mirage.

Oh Henry!

Rolo.

Snickers.

Starburst

Sweet Marie

Wunderbar

See this is further proof that Ray Bradbury is full of crap.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: