Thursday, March 27, 2008

I WANT THIS!!!


I remember playing with Legos as a kid. I would make a lot of cool stuff with the limited amount of legos that I had. I always wanted more legos. MORE DAMMIT, but alas, my cries feel of deaf ears. Then I lost my interest in Legos, about the same time that my Boob Fetish started to appear, but today, I present something that would bring back to Legos and say, Goodbye Boob Fetish. Yes someone brought Futurama and Legos together.

Now this isn't an official Lego set, this is some person who spent hours and hours on this creation. Someone who is very creative and does NOT have a boob fetish. There's nothing more inspiring than nerds at play. Alright, I'm being a little unfair. Perhaps the creator of this work was doing this, while hiding in the basement which his significant other was going through the Hormone Roller coaster (I saw it on an episode of Rosanne once). Either way, I'm impressed with it, and it's almost enough to get me to start playing with Legos again...almost. What I fear is that my boob fetish and the Legos would converge and I would make Lego boobs, and bruise my tongue trying to play with them.

I'm actually impressed with the whole set though. This person took the time to not only create Planet Express and the spaceship, but he made all the characters from the snow and a suicide booth. The Slurm billboard is also a nice touch.

I seriously would like to spend some time with a couple of Lego sets and mess around like the computer nerd that I am. I would love to take some time and get creative with Legos. Create building and vehicles and create scenes. I haven't done anything like that since I was a kid, but it would be a great way to relieve stress. A way to being creative, because most of us don't have the time to be creative anymore. It's all work, work, work. If I could spend some time with Legos, I could take some time to enjoy myself and get creative, and not care about masturbating.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: