Tuesday, December 18, 2007

That just got you on the naughty list

I just read that some woman groped Santa Claus. I’m not sure what she was trying to do, but she’s on the naughty list now, and not the “naughty but nice” list. Apparently this woman parked herself on a Mall Santa’s lap, when she reached down and decided to check on his “Jingle Bells”. What is wrong with some people?

The first thing I’m asking myself is that was she drunk or under the influence of some “substance”? Was she a pervert who was inspired by the movie Bad Santa? Perhaps, she was a freak!!! What kind of person tries to tough Santa Claus that way with kids around?

I’d like to think that stuff like this didn’t happen not to long ago, but I honestly believe that we’re just hearing more of it, because of the Internet. There are a lot of sick people out there, and the last thing we need to see is one of them trying th get on the Nice list, the WRONG WAY.

This is just more proof that my “Peeing in the Gene Pool” theory is right on. I swear that the movie Idiocracy is a warning. It’s a warning from the future, and as long as we have the Santa groping woman around, then we’re in trouble.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: