Thursday, August 09, 2007

Yadde Yadda

I’ve been trying to make the words appear on the screen but I’ve either been too busy or too tired.; in some cases both. At this point I once again lack a topic so I must resort to the Yadda Yadda.

The good news is that I’ve gotten approved by the credit card processor’s. The bad news is that I’m not on day 12 of the 7 to 9 days it’s was suppose to take to set me up. I called them and the issue was with their Canadian partner. I called them and they basically told me to call back in a few days. This is so pathetic. At this point, they are costing me money in lost sales, so I’m REALLY pissed.

I’m now looking at Pay Pal’s Merchant services. I should have known “something’ was up when the other parties involves with my site recommended that I get something going with Pay Pal first. So that’s the plan now, I’m going to look at these guys to see what they can do for me. After all, I was planning on accepting Pay Pal anyway. Everyone uses Pay Pal; even the Donate to Miss Jay’s Tattoo fund was done through Pay Pal. I’m going to have to give Pay Pal a closer look.

I’m starting to miss TV. I’m downl… ummm viewing my shows through other means but It’s getting to be the fall and I’m going to want Cable soon. The issue is that I wanted to wait until I bought a Plasma TV before I got Cable about, but since the delays in launching the website I might have to go longer without Cable. Poor me. Actually not having Cable isn’t totally bad. I’m spared the horrors of Big Brother and Canadian Idol. Doesn’t the name Canadian Idol just roll of the tongue?

Oh I heard that the guy who plays Sylar (or is it Cylar?) on Heroes is going to play Spock in the next Star Trek movie. This is going to bring a whole new meaning to the mind meld thing. Doctor McCoy will now question why Spock needs a fork, knife and a plate to do a mind meld (In Heroes, Sylar steals people’s powers by eating their brains).

I’m finding myself to be lost once again so I’ll call it a night.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: