Monday, August 20, 2007

Nothing is gonna stop me now

Once again, Vics is poking me. She's such a trouble maker that one. Here's the deal. I'm working at "Officially" launching the site TONIGHT. I'm hoping that I'm happy with things tonight to start promoting it, but if I'm not, then it will be tomorrow.

Bottom line, the only thing that is preventing me to go completely live, a la, accepting customers is ME. No web hosting issues, no credit processor issues, no supplier issue, the only issue is time and my personal motivation.

I now have people waiting to buy stuff now, but I want to make sure that everything is "just right". I don't want any issues to cause grief to my new customers.

So Vics, poke all you want, cause I'm about to become an e-business person.

UPDATE. During testing today the server went down. I'm NOT IMPRESSED.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: