Wednesday, August 22, 2007

IT'S ALIVE !!!! ALIVE !!!

This is it; the site is now, truly live. This means that I can now accept customers at Space Station Anime. I feel great; I now have a working e-commerce website. The credit card processing works, I’ve tidied the site up, and made a few last minute changes. Now comes the hard part; promoting the site.

There are some friends of mine who want to buy from me, in order to support me. I’m really glad that they’re going to do that for me. It will help me out over the initial launch. Now I need to do A and B. Now I’m not going to tell you what A and B are (at this time), because I don’t want to give out what strategies I know, at least not yet. I’m not saying that one day I will start a “Tips for E-Commerce, blog, but once I’ve come successful; I’d like to be able to help out my friend, real life friends, blog friends, City of Heroes friends. I want to be able to help them out, by doing what I do, but avoiding the pitfalls that I experienced.

I know that there are some people who have been rooting me on and I appreciate the vote of confidence from all of them. Now comes the next step, promotion. Now I know that I wasn’t going to say what A and B are, but the “if you build it, he will come” belief won’t work I’m going to do some free options to promote and as the coin starts to come in, I’ll make some more serious investments into advertising.

The fact that the site is now live and that I can accept customers is a huge weight off my shoulders. Phase 1 is now complete. I still need to add more products, though and that will take time, but the initial step in promotions should be done by the end of the week.

Hopefully, with this behind me, I can go back to posting about my breast fetish, rants about political correctness, and general stupidity, that is until I start working on website number 2, but at least I have the experience behind site one to fall back on.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: