Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Uh oh

First thing, I’m sorry for the loop I put everyone through when I asked about the trimming of pubic hair. I wanted to say something odd and well……perhaps it was too odd.

So after a few days of crap on my ISP’s part, I now have the VOIP phone up and running so if you want me to call you….then FORGET IT. Naw seriously, if you really want to hear from me, just send me an e-mail with your phone number and best time to call to wagnerdepower@gmail.com , that is if your into giving your home phone numbers to strange people you’ve only met on the Internet.

You know, now that I think about it there’s no guarantee that I could end up calling someone and end up meeting, “Hello, my name is Susan and I just got out of Prison”. That’s the danger of meeting a new person isn’t it. Are they normal or do they have a bunch of those strange leather masks in their bedroom. I already know one of you out there is into ‘spanking’.

My gawd, what have I gotten myself into.

My 2 bytes

No comments: