Wednesday, April 05, 2006

NOOOO !!!!!! YOU BASTARD !!!!!!!

Guess what; my PC is down. Now this may not sound like a big deal to normal people but for me, this is a MAJOR CRISIS. The good news is that I was prepared this time. I have 2 Hard drives on my machines and all the important stuff (like my smut) is stored on the second drive.

I'm not going to go into the tech details, (it would either bore you or go over your head), but let's just say I'm seen seeing "THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH" a lot last night. My geek powers have failed me.

Now I'm glad that I backed up all my links on del.icio.us so they're not lost in the wind. I'm also glad that I use Gmail as my mail e-mail client so everything is still backed up on thier servers.

The worse part was that I couldn't play City of Heroes last night. ARGHHH !!!!

Oh did I mention that I received my VOIP box but since my PC was down, i couldn't set up my account, but I will be making Internet calls very soon (hopefully tonight).

Needless to say, I hope to be up and running by tonight

My 2 bytes

No comments: