Saturday, December 24, 2005

Twas the night before....aw crap

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the apartment, not a creature was stirring, not even my computer mouse.

My PC fans  buzzed so quietly, keep my machine nice and cool for a night of downloading.

Downloading Bit Torrents, of all the episodes of Stacked. I didn’t care if the show was any good, HEY IT’S PAM ANDERSON Dammit.

My Satellite box with one growing light. Even though I put the machine in vacation mode I’m still getting Tech TV and that’s my favorite channel so I still get joy from my TV.

In the refridgerator lay 2 boxes of pizza. Two for one because I thought, why the hell not.

GRRRR, CUT, CUT, CUT.

Ok this is going nowhere. I just don’t have a parody of Twas the night before Christmas in my head.

So basically. Merry Christmas to one and all.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: