Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Shy Pee

First thing, sorry for not posting for a couple of days. All I have to say is that I don’t have a problem and I can quit playing City of Heroes ANYTIME I WANT TO. I just don’t want to right now. That’s all.

I heard about this on a podcast called Infected and I thought WOW. Apparently over 4 million people in the UK suffer from this disorder. I’m talking about Paruresis, more commonly known as ‘Shy Pee’. These people feel guilty peeing in public restrooms. So basically 6% of the population of the UK cannot pee with people watching them.

I remember as a child I had a traumatic experience when I was on a train and I had to pee and my dad insisted on being there with me because he was mad that I interrupted him. So I’m nervous and nothing happens and he smacked me for it. So if anyone should have ‘Shy Pee’, it should be me.

I actually suffer from a similar condition at work, but its not called ‘Shy Pee’. It’s called ‘Q.L.A.M.D.Y.F syndrome’ or ‘Quit Looking At My Deal You Freak.’ With morons looking into the next urinal, why wouldn’t people be embarrassed by this? What possesses some bonehead to lean over and check out another guys business?

I remember once that I walked in and the guy was standing at the urinal with his pants around his ankles and he was going commando. I’m still trying to find out if I can sue for damages. Now I know that in Happy Days, they had meetings in the Men’s bathroom in Arnolds, but people should be not be hanging around there unless you have a strange desire to smell poop.

I have a theory about the 4 million in the U.K. now. I don’t think they’re scared to pee in public. I think they’re scared that George Michael will walk in. Remember the bathroom in Beverly Hills?

My 2 bytes.

No comments: