Monday, December 19, 2005

I got FREE CRAP

I’m been really, really bad with how I’ve been updating my blog. I guess I needed a vacation (or some hottie to give me a good spanking). However I have returned. I’m here to share my unique look on the world.

Well guess what? I finally got FREE CRAP, thanks to my blog. I kid you not. Someone sent me free crap. Remember a few months ago when someone asked me to talk about a videogame called Stubbs the Zombie? Well late last week I got a free copy of that game for the Xbox. Too bad I don’t own an X-Box but even a bonehead like me has proven that you too can get FREE CRAP from blogging.

So now I would like to take the time to thank M80 for sending me a free copy of the game. It has a good home now and someone is enjoying it. I gave it to a good friend.

Basically this means that I can be bought. So here is a list of the companies that can buy my blog for free crap and the free crap I expect.

SONY : Playstation 3, A Big ass HDTV
APPLE : IPod with Video.
MOLSON :Just drive the truck of beer to my door and I’ll be happy.
CALGARY FLAMES: A pair of season tickets would be nice.
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA: Just send money, lots and lots of money.
NISSIAN: One of those Extera’s would be cool.

Now if your company isn’t on this list, don’t be discouraged, send me free crap and I’ll write about you too.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: