Thursday, December 08, 2005

I need a vacation

It’s so close to the weekend and yet so friggin far !!!! I can’t take much more of this. I need a haircut. I need a long shower. I need to get up earlier. For the past couple of days, I’ve slept in and managed to get to work, ‘just in time’. We’re talking zero minutes to spare here. For the past 2 days I’ve come in unshaven and my hair isn’t the greatest right now. I need a haircut. I should have time to do that this Saturday.

The problem with the ‘energy’ running on empty is that you can’t think of anything interesting to write about. I can’t seem to generate some cute little bit about glow in the dark condoms or anything like that. Usually I could come up with such a story without trying but now all everyone sees in my write is fatigue. I almost feel ancient.

Actually people are the warehouse have noticed the same thing. I feel so tired and it shows. I want sleep. I want to enjoy life for a change. I swear that I don’t think I’ll ever be able to take a vacation. I’m feeling trapped right now.

The thing is that it’s not the job. I’m happy with the job. It’s the hole that has become my life. For the longest time, I worked and barely got by. I’m looking forward to the day when I’ll actually have some money left over at the end of a pay period. This living from pay cheque to pay cheque thing is for the birds. I never seem able to put any cash away.

I think this is one of the reasons why I’ve killed the Satellite and now I’m switching to a cheaper ISP. I’m also going to kill the land line phone and work of my cell for a bit, though I’m giving VOIP a serious consideration.

Basically I feel that the great bird of happiness has taken a shit on my head. Some people say that it’s good luck for a bird to poop on you but I don’t feel lucky.

Anyway work calls and I have to answer that call.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: