Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm feeling drained, so it's Yadda, Yadda

I’m staring at the screen again. I think it’s time for another Random Post. I’m feeling emotionally drained right now.

A lot of stuff is happening at work right now. Some good, some bad, some stupid, and I find myself not being able to concentrate on other things, even at home, all I want to do is sleep. I’m really feeling drained.

I’ve noticed this trend in Facebook lately. Get an invite for a quiz or something like that. It’s usually a “Find out what kind of …are you” dealm but when you try to get the answer, it tells you that you “must” invite 20 people to try the quiz. Well I’m not going to do that because I like my friends on Facebook, so I’m not going to spam them just to find out what kind of cartoon character I would be.

I’ve just learned that the law banning the sale of sex toys in Texas has been overturned. Whew, that’s great, so if I’m ever in Texas and feeling a little…I can relax know thing I can take care of that, safely by buying a “Little Inflatable Annie” or “Ifeelher Airparts” doll. Though to be honest, I’ve never thought it was the governments business if someone bought that special attachment for their Ipod.

I’ve heard that Atheists are flocking to the town of Huddlesfield in the UK. Apparently someone discovered an image of the “Big Bang” on a slick of toast. Really, how could such a thing happen? It couldn’t have been divine intervention after all but how did it happen?

I’ve already heard that the Police in Thailand are cracking down on the awful crime of sex on Valentines day. They’re doing this by leaving the light on everywhere as well as playing Tiny Tim through loudspeakers (ok I made that part up,) but at least you’ll be able to buy sex toys...or will you.

Again, I feel like I’m reaching, so I’ll call it a day.

My 2 bytes

No comments: