Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I woke up

I’m getting crusty; extremely crusty, and I think I know why. Once again, my job is trying to drain my light. Actually I just made that realization just now. I’ve been feeling worn out lately, and I’m not sure why that is. I have no energy, and when I get to work, I feel tired and uninterested in completing tasks, but I do them because they MUST be done. The worst thing is that this feeling is being transplanted to other parts of my life. I’m too tired when I get home to work on the blog, or more importantly, the e-commerce site. There is some good news though; my sudden realization of what is happened has pissed me off. It has made me say “SCREW YOU!!! YOU WILL NOT WIN!

I just realized that I haven’t picked up that book I was reading for weeks now. This isn’t good. I haven’t added new product to the website for almost 3 weeks. THIS IS NOT GOOD. Sure I’ve started to Yahoo Ads, but I never got around to doing the Google Ads, I never got around to refining the Yahoo ads, I’m starting to get some traffic on the site, but not customers. I need to do more.

I hate the idea of my life controlling me; it should be the other way around. I WILL NOT LET THEM CONTROL ME!!!

Now I just need to actually do something.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: