Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Things that really piss me off.

When people make it to the front of the line at a fast food place and take a minute to decide what the hell they want. It’s no a 20 page menu here people. Its a number 1 to number 7 and super size the damn thing if you want.

Stupid fat moms who force their kids to finish their food when they say they are full. The kid is probably crying because he/she doesn’t want to have a fat ass like their mother.

People who preach hared and intolerance in the name of God.

Rosie O’Donnell. Can’t she keep that big trap shut? She’s either calling Kelly Ripa homophobic over the Caly Aiken hand thing, going off about Donald Trump and nos she’s going off about how 9/11 is government conspiracy. Go back to kissing Barbara Streisand’s ass you stupid bitch.

The Recording Industry Association of America are the biggest assholes on the planet. These guys are right up there with Al Qaeda in terms of insanity. I hope these assholes rot in hell. Oh and they were voted as the worst company in America. WAY TO GO.

Marketing People. These guys never know their ass from their elbows.

Having my phone call forward to India when I call customer service for some company. They are never helpful and I refuse to believe that their names are really Steve and Rachel.

SPAM!!!

Pope Benedict XVI. I’m not going over it again.

Smokers. If they have the right to pollute my air, does this mean I have the right to burp in their faces repeatedly?

Canadian Politics. Right now I don’t trust any of these guys.

Dumb People. We seriously need to start “fixing” these stupid people so they stop breeding.

Naomi Campbell. If this bitch ever threw a phone at me, I would kick her ass so hard, that when she woke up, her clothes would be back in style. Oh and he lawyer’s argument that she shouldn’t be doing her community service outdoors for fear of her being embarrassed? TO BLEEPING BAD. If I were the judge, I would have made her do her community service in Times Square for the WORLD to see. For the record, I don’t condone violence against women, but Naomi is an exception because she has caused physical harm to others (one women needed stitches on her head) so she deserves some of her own medicine.

Wow lots of rage there. I need some Ice cream and I’ll feel better.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: