Monday, March 19, 2007

A post about major yadda yadda

Once again, I am having bloggers block, but I’m going to write because, according to the feedback I have received, some of my best posts appear to come out when I write ‘on the fly’.

So the move thing still isn’t done and I have a feeling that its going to get ugly. I’m sort of planning to looking at a place on Saturday, BUT it’s on the other side of the city and once again, the rent is higher than what I want to pay, but all utilities are included.

I don’t know what the deal is with people around here. I’m getting tired of hearing Pilipino and Punjabi all the time. Is it a crime to want to hear English. The only time I hear English is from management and its starting to piss me off. Even some of the supervisors speak Punjabi with their staff. It’s like an inside thing and it’s really starting to piss me off.

I’ve noticed that no one comments on the Clip of the Week. Oh well, but I just wish I knew if people liked Tiki bar TV, or the Chris Rock: How not to get your ass kicked by the Police. I have a new cell phone with a 2mb digital camera. That’s good for over here but they are laughing their asses off in Europe and Asia. We get the crappiest phones. I’ll do a test video recording today and post it later tonight to see if it’s worth it. Scratch it, I just tested it and it doesn’t work well.

Did I mention that I also won the lottery on Friday. I had 6 out of 7 numbers. Took bad it wasn’t on the save series on number so I got nothing. Aw crap. It’s not like I’m planning to use the lottery as my retirement fund but hey, it could happen.

Today I’m wearing the BLANDEST sweater on the planet. It’s one of those things that you would expect to see in an institution. I keep expecting someone to have me pass the pills to the patients or worse yet, to pee in a cup.

I wonder how much that would have to suck, having to do tests on people’s urine. You’re sitting at your desk and someone bring you some vials and you think. “oh boy, more pee for me to test, at least I’m not testing a stool or sperm samples”.

I heard this song on a podcast awhile back and I absolutely loved it. Code Monkey rules; please give it a download and a listen. Oh and it’s free.

Hey the music speakers on my phone sounds pretty good.

I’m started toying with the idea of buying some new furniture when I move into my new place, so I wouldn’t have to cart some of the old stuff over. I took a look at what Ikea has and I’m giving it some consideration. I’m tired of my old entertainment unit anyway.

Oh well, this has turned into a rambling piece of crap. So on March 19, 2007 I shoveled crap onto my blog.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: