Monday, September 04, 2006

Steve Irwin (1962-2006)

I was in an electronics superstore when I saw first saw it on CNN. Steven Irvin killed. I thought to myself, “Wow, this is really something”. What really shocked me was that it was a stingray that did him in and not a crocodile. I honestly believe that this man could not feel fear. I really don’t. He would do things with these animals that so sane person would do. Because I that, I think that this had something to do with his death. Then again, he was out of his element, being in the ocean dealing with a stingray as opposed to dealing with a crocodile on dry land or in a pond. The animal that made him famous.

I wish to send my condolences to his family and friends. I pay my respects to a man who lead life to the fullest.

My 2 bytes

No comments: