Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm back

I've return from the trip to head office. It was nice but I'm glad to be home. I'm still tired from from the jet lag so I'll just mention some highlights.

Watching The Amazing Race at 37,000 ft is really cool.

It seems that everyone was screwing up a bit to slow my approach to the hotel and even then the hotel messed up.

My rental car was a Toyota Matrix.

Everyone at Computer Operations in head office are a geat bunch of guys. They even took me out to the CN tower and for dinner.

One of them tried to kill me by jumping on the glass floor at the CN Tower.

I picked up a lot of new knowledge that will look good on my resume.

If rumors are true, I'm going to be doing a lot more travelling in the near future.

I didn't get the chance to swim in the hotel pool.

I tried to meet up with Miss Jay but it didn't happen.

I enjoyed Toronto but its nice to be back home in Calgary.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: