Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ok I'm taking off.

I'm going to be heading for the airport soon but I have a few moments so I thought I'd share some feeling with everyone.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. Not because its a chance to get out of the city or that work is paying for it. I'm excited that I'm going to get the opportunity to expand my skills. While the trip was cut short, its still looking forward to the training on other computer systems that I've never had the opportunty to learn about. I'm looking forward to sitting meetings to discuss the changes that are going to be occuring. I'm looking forward to putting a face to the name and voices of people I talk to several times a week.

Now I'm not sure if I'll be able to post before I return (I may find a way), but if not then I assure you that I'll be enjoying the training and the indoor pool after work.

I'm not planing on doing much, if any, sightseeing. I've been to Toronto many times so its not a big deal, but if anyone wants to get together, give me a call at the Hotel. I'm staying at the Park Place Hotel by Pearson.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: