Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's something when even maggots thinks that Spammers are below them

I’ve seen this thing on Brandie’s and Letti blog, as well as mine. There’s this scumbag out there putting spam on everyone’s Shoutbox and I want to make this scumbag pay. All this bastard is doing is taking up valuable real estate. I want to know what kind of scumbag thinks this is a good idea.

Well mimleads, if I EVER find out who you are I’m going to make your life a living hell. If I ever meet you, I swear that I will beat you within an inch of your life. If I ever meet you I will rip your head off and $%^& down your NECK.

While I keep going on about this scumbag, it’s probably some friggin looser living in Eastern Europe in a former Soviet Satellite State. He’s this person is still a scumbag.

From me to you spammer scumbag. DIE DIE DIE.

My 2 really pissed off bytes.

No comments: