Monday, November 28, 2005

I need a vacation

Blaa. I feel so tired and worn out. I’ve been working on different projects this past little while, though I still have some more stuff on my plate. I have this and that to do today. Not to mention a conference call at 11:00am today.

I guess I’m starting to feel a little worn out. I need a vacation and I’m all out of vacation days. True I’ll have a 4 day Christmas weekend coming up in 4 weeks, but that’s in 4 weeks. I want a break now.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not tired of my new job. I like the IT job very much but it’s still a job. I still have to drag my lazy ass out of bed at 6:15am to be up and ready for work at 8:00am. Remember when people started work at 9:00am. I guess I shouldn’t complain much since other people around here start at 6 or 7. It seems to me that my time is no longer my own.

I never did a podcast this weekend and unless I hear cries of outrage, I’m planning to skip this week’s show. It’s not that I don’t want to do it; it’s just that I feel so tired lately.

It’s early in the morning and things are still relatively quiet so I have time to write this but I defiantly need a vacation. I would like to escape the impending cold. While it’s not nearly as bad as say the amount of snow that hit Jay’s part of the country. I still would like to get away so some tropical island where lovely women in bikini’s would serve me drinks with those umbrella’s on the beach.

Are my feelings because I feel overwhelmed with life or am I just lazy assed? I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

My bytes

No comments: