Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Thank You Leo Laporte

I watch a lot of Tech TV (I refuse to call it G4TechTV, that's so lame). Anyway, any fan of Tech TV knows of Leo Laporte. He use to co host a show called The Screen Savers and later on he also hosted Call for Help. These were great shows in my opinion. I’m a tech geek and they talked about new gadgets as well as different ways of doing things. Well recently Tech TV was purchased by some other company, which will remain nameless and merged it with their videogame channel. The end result was not pretty. Call for Help was cancelled and the other changes are not the greatest but I admit, one or two of the programs do interest me. Anyway Leo ended up coming up here to Canada to bring Call for Help back to Tech TV Canada and as of last week the show was back on the air. As a result, Leo is Back.

Anyway to make a long story short (too late) I’m happy that Leo is back and on the first week of shows they talked about a site called Blooger.com. Now you must know what Blogger is if you’re here. Anyway this site would not exist if it wasn’t for Leo Laporte and I just wanted to say thank you Mr. Laporte and now everyone will have to hear my rants. My 2 bits

No comments: