Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I couldn't make this up if I wanted

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber. In fact I can honestly say that I have never knowingly listen to any of his music. I just saw his face on a lot of magazines, and basically, i figured that he was the "flavor of the month", and I didn't really care about him. I basically dismissed the kid, the music and everything about the guy...until now.

I know have a new respect for the Bieber after discovering Lesbians that Look like Justin Bieber. This is a young website, with many pictures, but I can see it growing. As Biebermania grows, I see a need for this website. We to see how many young lesbians look like Bieber. While he might not like the site, I think it's far better than The Onion story about Bieber really being a 51 year old pedophile, Ironically there are people who were concerned that this was real. I now look forward to people asking if Bieber really is a lesbian.

You know Bieber being a lesbian might explain a lot. You don't see any guys looking like Bieber. You don't see straight teenage girls looking like Bieber.

I just realized that I typed Bieber 7 times so far in this post. I'm not counting Biebermania. I'm a little concerned.

I still haven't listen to the guy's music. I don't know what his songs are, and to be honest, I have no interest in listening to it. Maybe one day, twenty years from now, I'll hear him in the supermarket, or an elevator. Maybe in 20 years, I'll see him on the latest version of The Hollywood Squares sitting next to Snooki, but until then. I'll just check to see if new lesbians are added to the website.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: