Wednesday, April 07, 2010

What the hell?

Ok I have direction again, which is good because too many people in life ...

I'm sorry, but I'm distracted by the people sitting next to me. One guy is talking about his colonoscopy. I'm sorry but dammit, this is not a subject for the cafeteria for work. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

He's talking about being drugged up when they stuck the camera up his HELLO. I know it's a medical procedure but seriously...COME ON.

I was looking forward to blogging about the current state of my career and the future path which I've decided to follow and then, I'm hearing about some guy talking about when they stuck a camera up his ass. Is that bad manors or is it just me? I'm glad I already had my lunch by this time. It's not like I'm talking about my bowel movements. Sheesh.

I'll try to do the path to the future tomorrow.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: