Thursday, July 10, 2008

Once again, I’m suffering from bloggers block, so it’s time for some people’s favorite blog strategy winging it.

It’s about half way through the Stampede and I still haven’t gone yet. I’ll go on Sunday, since that will be my last chance to go. I’m not sure why I feel the need to go. I’m not planning to go on any of the rides. I’m not into the “buy tickets” to go on a ride thing. I’m more the Disneyland/Six Flags/Canada’s Wonderland/Calaway Park type of person. You pay once, and ride all you want. The deal with the Stampede though, is that there is so much more than just the rides, there are free shows, exhibitions, and …you get my point. Plus I want the mini donuts and the carnival food. So the plan is on Sunday night I was come home with stick fingers from cotton candy, and mustard stained shirt from the corn dogs, but dammit I’m going to have a good time. I could go on about the Stampede, but I really don’t see the point. Most people know about it, and the people who don’t, go to Calgarystampede.com. Actually, I need to pick up some Stampede souvenir as well for some friends, but I’m sorry, I’m not sending people giant foam cowboy hats.

Other than work, I really haven’t been doing much. I’ve decided that I really need a new couch, so that’s next on my list after the LCD TV. I’m also considering going down to a 46in instead of a 50. I’ve discovered that I can save a lot of money if I give up 4 inches of LCD. I think 46in will be enough and I can save some cash, so I’ll be able to get the new couch sooner. The sacrifices that I make, for my behind.

Actually one problem that I’m having is that I start a blog post during quiet time at work…and when that happens, I easily get distracted by shiny things like….ohh an new chair for my apartment. I so need a new chair for my computer desk. The old one is really sucky and is killing my bad.

See that’s a problem that I’m having. With the old job, I would just blog, and not care about what needed to be done, especially after they moved me to the warehouse floor. At that point, I didn’t do sweet piss all, except what I wanted to, but now it’s different. I’m actually happy now. I’m busy and I don’t want it to stop.

I’ll get it figured out somehow.

My 2 bytes

No comments: