Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Journey of my LCD TV

It’s on it’s way. My big ass TV. Remember when I said that I wasn’t going to blog about the new toys that I was going to buy…except one? Well, this is the toy, my baby, my 47inch LCD HDTV!!!. I swear, when I bought this TV online, I could hear angles crying with joy.

I’m not going to go into the technical details, because I’m sure you don’t give a rats ass about it…(but it’s 1080P!!!)but I’m looking forward to having this thing in my living room, connected to my computer and my PS3. I’m looking forward to blogging with a 47 inch screen. I’m looking forward to reading web pages, and downloading and watching videos on this screen. I’m looking forward to playing videogames and watching movies on this thing.

So yesterday I received the confirmation e-mail that the TV has been shipped, and I have a tracking number so I can follow the progress of my baby, as it’s being delivered to me. So yesterday it was in Chicago. I and now today, it’s in St Paul. MN, and yes I will be checking daily, as it makes it’s way to Calgary, and my apartment.

I remember on Friday, when I bought the thing, I was “as happy as a little girl”. I was so giddy, that it was downright disturbing. Normal people would say, “it’s just a damn TV”, but it’s a dream come true. To be able to sit on my couch and use my TV as a monitor for my PC. It will be my portal to the world.

So I’ll let everyone know where the TV is.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: