Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I didn't meant to have that dream

I had a heck of dream last night. Were talking ‘WHOA’ here. However I realize that I owe someone an apology because of it. At the time, it was a good dream but now I feel like I did something wrong. Really really wrong. Last night I dreamt that I slept with someone on my Favorite Blogs list, though technically there was no sleeping involved.

I’m not going to say who it was, just that this person is female. Again, I feel bad about it now but I have to say one other thing, you were fantastic. This was some really wild sex. We’re talking animal instinct sex and you were incredible. Oh and you seemed to be enjoying yourself as well. What I really hate is the fact that I’ve forgotten most of the dream already but I do remember it being intense.

Again, I’ve very sorry about that, and I hope you can forgive me for dreaming about you in that manor.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: