Monday, August 14, 2006

It's Monday. Yadda Yadda Yadda.

I’m here, someplace and I’m bored. I want to go somewhere else. It’s Monday and since I didn’t win the $42 Million from the Saturday Lotto 6/49 jackpot, then life sucks.

Actually there’s some training going on in my office right now, but I’m not doing any of the training, so I have to listen to all the yadda yadda yadda. Yuck.

This weekend was a hum dinger. I watched Police Academy 1 to 4 back to back, and that was just Saturday. Oh did you know that Tackleberry is dead? The actor David Graf died from a heart attack back in 2001. For the record, he was the guy who was gun crazy.

I think the worse part of the weekend was having to go to Value Village for my Mom. My parents were here last week for a day and they ended up at that store and my mom regretted not buying a coat that cost $9.99. Personally I have a problem going to a store where I’ve heard these 2 sentences back to back. “My God, look at the size of this pee stain” and “This doesn’t really show, does it?”. As you can guess, I’m not a fan of Value Village.

I did find something interesting there though. I found an old Macintosh computer. It looked like something from the 80’s or early 90’s. If it weren’t for the fact that I they didn’t have the monitor, the mouse or the cables, I would have bought it, just to tinker with it.

Last week I found this site that featured old games for the Apple II. I mean REALLY old school stuff like Oregon Trail. That’s a classic educational game. You have to making it to Oregon by the fall without anyone in your party dying. Think of it as a lame ass version of Survivor.

Ok this is getting BORING. This is going to be a long week, with nothing else to look forward too, except for SNAKES ON A PLANE, which comes out this FRIDAY.

Now that I think about it, the whole month is going to be BORING. I guess, that’s why the FRENCH take the whole month off. I wish I could take all of August off. Oh well.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: