Monday, January 24, 2005

I dream like a nutjob

Last night I dreamt that Michael Keaton was at my place and we were discussing Batman. I don’t know exactly what about Batman we were talking about but I do know it was about Batman. Then the weird part happens. An enraged Adam West comes into my apartment screaming at us and that’s all I remember.

I don’t know what the deal is with my weird dreams but I think it has something to do with how I look at the world. I’m always trying to look at things are a different perspective (I guess) and maybe that’s why I dreamt that I was hanging out with Michael Keaton. Well it could have been worse; at least we were dressed

There was the time I dreamt that I was playing cards with Barry Manilow. I still don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. Does anybody out there know how to interpret dream? Then again, do I really want to know what they mean anyway? I usually forget my dreams so I don’t know what they are. I say this because were suppose to dream every night.

There are some dreams that I’ve had once or twice. Like the being naked at school dream (why do we all have that dream), though every once in a while I’ll dream that I’m not wearing pants. I’m not sure why I have that dream either.

What I want to know is why can’t I dream what I want to dream. Why can’t I dream that I’m in a tropical paradise with a loved starved Angelina Jolie and Kristen Dunst? No, instead I dream of Michael Keaton and Adam West. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

I do know that I am a creative person and that I can come out with some weird stuff. Then again, maybe I don’t dream of women because sometimes, I lack self-confidence when it comes to “the ladies”. Perhaps I do dream of being in a threesome with Angelina and Kristen and don’t remember it. Grrr, that’s my luck.

Well as long as I don’t dream about work, then I will be fine (I did that once and I was extremely stresses out at the time).

Who knows, maybe tonight I’ll dream that I’m playing checkers with Simon Cowell or something. (Please let it be Paula Abdul instead)

My 2 bytes

No comments: