Thursday, January 27, 2005

Dumb Ass or Smart Ass, I can't decide

I recently heard about this guy who rented out his forehead for advertising space on Ebay. I cannot find the words to describe my feeling on this so I’m going to simply say WTF???

First of all, this guy isn’t a great catch to begin with. He actually looks dorky if you ask me. Secondly, he now has to walk around with the logo on his forehead for a month. A WHOLE MONTH with the words SNORE STOP on your forehead.

Now that I think about it, it could have been a lot worse. What if the highest bid was for Trojans or Tampax.? Sure this guy would have around for a month with these words on his head. Personally I wish I were rich so I could have placed a bid and forced him to wear the word Diarrhea or something like that. Actually he was smart in the fact that he did say that it had to be tasteful so there went the idea for “I’m a dumb ass”.

Now some people are saying “This guy is a smart entrepreneur” well I think he’s no better than a WHORE. He’s selling his body so as far as I’m concerned, he’s no better than a streetwalker.

Then I was wondering how much did he get for doing this and its $37,375. Ok, now I’m thinking, I wonder how much Google or Pepsi will pay me for putting their logos on my head. Then again, I still never got anything from Pepsi for this blog. Then again, nearly $40K to do that?

My 2 bytes

No comments: