Monday, May 29, 2006

What was I going to blog about again?

I went to see The Da Vinci Code tonight and I really enjoyed it. I never read the book so I’m not aware of the other things that occur in the story that the movie doesn’t cover. I don’t plan on reading the book, but I did enjoy the movie.

So I’m almost home and I start thinking about how some people are upset about some the ideas of this movie. It reminded me of the craziness about those cartoons that occurred in Europe a few months ago. It bothered me about people having faith as opposed to having blind faith. I was thinking about how people put so much into their faith that they don’t question anything. How these old people preach from books written hundreds of years ago; before powered flight, blood transfusions, birth control and the Internet. How they could never have predicted how things are today.

I thought about getting deep in a post about this when my cell phone rings. I pick it up and it’s work calling. They system is down and they need my help. I won’t get into the nitty gritty but I’m thinking how cool it is that work has to call me at home when they’re problems. It’s like I’m important. From home’ I’m making calls to work and coordinating with people in Toronto about this issue. I’m thinking “I’m important dammit. I’m a mover and shaker now”.

Then I realized, what the heck was going to blog about again?

My 2 bytes.

No comments: