Monday, May 08, 2006

Return of the Yadda Yadda

It’s Monday. It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve posted on a Monday. Why you ask? (I know you didn’t ask but I’m going to pretend that you did). Simple. I hate Mondays. Mondays are so Blaaa. Monday’s are full of crap.

Monday involve having to listen to some stupid cheerful cell phone ring over and over because the stupid owner doesn’t understand the concept of TURN YOUR DAMN CELL PHONE OFF. I know she likes that ring because she thinks “it’s cute”. Well I wonder how cute it would be if I flushed that phone down the toilet.

Monday involves reading some lame ass court decision between Apple Core and Apple Computers; something about the use of the name Apple. Ok listen Beatles music company. Your day is done. Steve Jobs, Apple and the IPod rule the name Apple now. You can drag this crap into whatever courtroom you want but THE 60’s are OVER !!!!! The 20th century is OVER. Other than getting money for the Beatles Catalogue (and doesn’t Michael Jackson own that?). What do you have? Steve Jobs company is a lot bigger than you and Steve is also a major shareholder in Disney because of the sale of Pixar. He also denying rumors that he’s going to be the new CEO of Disney. Bottom line, Beatles record people (who uses records now anyway? Other than Pearl Jam), Steve could crush you like a gnat. SO GO AWAY.

Alright this is turning into a Yadda Yadda. Now that I think about it, it’s been awhile since I’m done yadda yadda. I’ve been focused on single topic posts that I forgot how good the yadda yadda posts can be. MMM Maybe it will be a week of yadda yadda? Naw. I doubt that.

So Keith Richards has surgery to relieve some pressure in his head. He was complaining about headaches and ended up in surgery. I wonder if drugs had something to do with it?

That’ all I have for yadda yadda.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: