Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Those people are at it again.

I'm convinced that Saudi Arabia is the worst place in the world to live. I remember blogging about a lot of crap that happens in that country. How a 19 year old woman who was gang raped, was sentenced to received 200 lashes BECAUSE SHE WAS RAPED. Well I got another one of those WHAT THE FUCK incidents from this country. A 13 year old has been sentenced to recieve 90 lashes and spend 2 months in jail becuase of a so-called assult against the headmistress of the school. This is really pathetic.

So apparantly there was an issue over a cellphone, and apparantly the student smacked the teacher in the head with a glass. Now I can see how this kid needs to be taught a lesson before she becomes some Saudi princess who beats her servants, but to be whipped? What the hell.

I have a list of places I want to see before I die, and I'm slowing working through that list, but Saudi Arabia is definitely not on that list. Not when they whip 75 year old women for having male guests in her home. There is something seriously wrong with this place.

There are some people (the people who watch Fox News probably), will say that it's because of their religion, and I don't buy that. I've met many Muslims in my life. I can even call some of them friends, and none of them have ever said anything about a pro whipping belief. I think it's just a bunch of miserable old bastards who get off on causing pain in others.

I honestly don't know what is wrong with these people. They had to be shamed into donating to the relief efforts in Haiti. Even Iran, which isn't exactly the best place to live either donated to the relief, but Saudi Arabia, one of the richest countries in the world only sent their "condolences". WHAT THE FUCK.

We really need to get off this addiction to oil, that way the rest of the world will stop turning a blind eye to some of the bullshit that happens in that country. Maybe then, and only then will they smarten up.

A country that whips children? They should be ashamed of themselves.

My 2 disgusted byted

No comments: