Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm back

It looks like I won't be doing any traveling for awhile. Actually awhile means January so things should be ok till then.

I have so many things that I want to take about that I can't think of anything. Right now I think about the woman I prejudged on the plane. How she didn't take off her jewelery going through the metal detector.

Actually that's something that has REALLY PISSED ME OFF. These stupid ladies who either refuse to remove their jewelery going through the metal detector, slowing everyone down or the ladies who refused to bag their liquids, cause yet another slowdown for everyone else. The worst thing is in the Regina Airport, just before security, there's a table with signs talking about this very topic and someone is there to assist people bagging their little liquid. GRRRRR.

Is it just me or are there some people who really believe that the rules don't apply to them. That they are special. Well, here's a special message to the special people. FUCK OFF !!!!

I'm not sure if I can pull off a trip home for Christmas. I'd like to go, I'm just not sure if I can. The guy who doesn't want me taking any time off is at it again. The deal is his printer broke when I was in Regina and he's annoyed that he had to use the big network printer in the front off. WELL TO BLEEPING BAD BUDDY!!! I'm not working Christmas week if you like it or not. I have the holiday time and I booked it.

The big problem now is that I don't have much food in the house. Since I spent the last 2 out of 4 weeks in Regina, I never bought much food, so I need to go buy something good for me for a change. Though I did make regular stops at the Extreme Pita when I there. That's healthy stuff people. I recommend every should eat there instead of MacDonalds.

I think the worst part of having so much to say IS the fact that I can't say anything at all. It's like I'm stuttering. My thoughts are all over the place like why the hell can't I hook up a DVD player to the Hotel TV. Instead they expect me to pay $12 for their pay per view movies. BULLSHIT !!! When I was flying back to Calgary from Toronto, the pay per view movies were $3, and you still had the regular satellite TV.

Well hopefully I'll make more sense tomorrow. Bottom line is I'm happy to be home.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: