Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm a man, not some animal.

I think now is a good time to write a blog post because I’m PISSED OFF, but I’m not going to blog about being pissed off. This isn’t going to turn into a bitchfest.

This morning I’m going through Google News and I read about this Muslim cleric making comments that about how rape is the woman’s fault because by not staying at home or covering herself from head to toe in some fabric. He went on to compare it to leaving raw meat in the open to attract animals.

As a male, I would like to think that we as a gender have evolved beyond looking at women simply as a piece of ass. I would like to believe that we are able to see anyone, male or female as an individual. I would like to believe that we are able to think with our minds and not our crotches.

This asshole of is basically blaming the victims of this disgusting crime. Here’s an unusual idea. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS. How about blaming the criminals for the actions instead of the victims. Sheesh. Stupid asshole.

The part I love even more is that he claimed that he never meant to offend anyone. Though the only reason he’s backpedaling is because even Muslim organizations are outraged by him comments. Now he’s has to do some ass kissing or else he won’t be allowed to teach in Australia’s largest Mosque.

I wonder if this guy realized that he’s actually putting down males by making them seem like they are no better than dogs that humps trees. I would like to think that we’ve evolved beyond that. However this guy doesn’t think that we have.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: