Monday, October 30, 2006

Give me some CANDY

This morning I was watching some news report that was talking about kids and trick or treating. Of course, they were talking about nutrition and giving healthy snacks like fruit rollups, check and even carrot sticks. Now I must confess that I LOVE cheese, and the idea of a fruit rollup doesn’t sound so bad, but if someone were to put carrot sticks in my goody bad, those same carrot sticks would be shoved right up their ass. What’s wrong with letting a kid enjoy his damn candy on Halloween?

As I continued to watch, I’ve decided that having a Dietician as a parent would ROYALLY SUCK. Telling you to eat healthy all the time. I’d be one bitter kid, that’s for sure. It’s like that one kid who can’t do the cool things because his mom is overprotective.

As I continued to watch the report went to talk about non candy treats like colouring books and even Play-Doh. Now everyone knows that there’s a really dumb kid in every class. A “Ralph”, and that kid is going to eat the Play-Doh. I’m just glad that the stuff is non-toxic.

Personally, if someone were to give me a damn Colouring book, guess where’s its going? I’ll give you a hint; someone will be walking funny for at least a week. Halloween is for Candy dammit!!! I want these people to stop ruining a holiday for the kids.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: