Monday, January 26, 2009

Dance Zombies Dance

I want to get one thing straight. I am not, or ever been a Michael Jackson fan, but the idea of a Thriller musical sounds really cool. A musical with Zombies? Where do I get my tickets?

Everyone loves the Thriller music video, and if you say you’re not, I DON’T BELIEVE YOU. It’s such a cool music video for it’s time, and it holds up still today. Even the song is a lot better than the Christina/Britney/Justin crap that is being released today. Sure it’s from an era when MTV actually aired music videos, there were no such things as reality TV, and Michael was still black, but dammit, everyone loved Thriller.

Let’s look back. We’ve had musicals about cats, people can't pay their rent, and a Monty Python movie, why not Thriller? I’m not big on musicals in general. I’ve never watch The Sound of Music. I hated Grease. It will be a cold day in hell before I see Mama Mia, but dammit, I’ll go see Thriller the musical. I’m all for dancing zombies. Well except for the Indian version of Thriller, then again, I still have nightmares of the Indian Superman as well, but I digress. I’m all for a musical with zombies, and a werewolf. I just hope we don’t have to put up with a lot of screaming from the female victim, like in the music video,

My 2 Bytes.

2 comments:

Olly said...

Kind of a Dawn of the Dead meets Grease. Hmmmm.... It could work.

Vics said...

i for one loved the sound of music - it'll never beat my fair lady or high society but it's still a great musical.

..and I don't 'do' zombies. ever.